Wednesday 31 January 2007

Finally got around to setting up a blog

So I've finally had time to set up a blog. Our company [ http://www.xmlinfinity.com/ ] has a no private publishing policy, which is fine as I can see why, but it does mean that when one needs to dump a whole load of info out of your brain there is no convenient way to do it.

Hence this blog...

To be honest, this is being set up more as a dumping ground for me to record information so I can find it again as a useful snippet rather than being entertaining. If you do find something on here that is useful then I'm glad.

So what is likely to be here: Most likely things to do with the technologies I am interested in, this is mostly XML and XSLT though will probably comprise other web dev things too - particularly if it is to do with mobile computing. Chances are there will be the occasional rant as well when things go wrong technology wise or I see ridiculous implementations of things.

Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather amusing opinion

Anonymous said...

Very remarkable topic

hcg said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!