Monday 23 April 2007

busy busy busy

Damn time flies - and it's not always when you are having fun.

Too many projects going on over a variety of different activities. New clients coming on to our XML Infinity system as well as some natty IT projects for me to ply around with.

I'm going to try and be a bit more regular with my posting by going little and often.

So my Nokia N73 woes continue, even with some new firmware my phone is still crashtastic so I"m counting down the days until a new one arrives. On the plus side though my N700 Internet Tablet is being used for Sat Nav as I drive around the country and although you get the occasional crash when the mobile signal cuts out from my phone, it certainly gets you from A-B with no drama.

More coming on Fuzzy Logic, a chance meeting with someone who is into Social Networking in a BIG way and some other tech rants - this time on CSS.

No comments: